Description: Fast absorbing yet long lasting emollient that moisturizes, soothes, nourishes, and softens the skin without leaving greasy residues. Jojoba oil prevents the growth of harmful bacteria, promotes the growth of new skin and speeds up wound healing. Rich in Vitamin A, B complex, D, E and minerals (chromium, copper & zinc).
Precautions: Try applying a small amount on the skin as a patch test before use. Stop using if any allergic reaction appears. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil.
- Apply Jojoba Oil directly on skin to help reduce the appearance and outbreak of pimples and blackheads.
- Apply Jojoba Oil on lips to moisturize them as it locks in moisture and protects them against drying and damaging effects.
- Apply Jojoba Oil on nails as it strengthens and hydrates the cuticles while preventing infections from forming on the nail beds.
- Use Jojoba Oil in aromatherapy to dilute essential oils.
- Massage Jojoba Oil into the scalp and apply it as a hair treatment mask for at least 1 hour before showering to help reduce oiliness as it regulates the sebum production of the scalp and to help treat dandruff due to its antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Apply Jojoba Oil on wet hair after shower as it seals in moisture, conditions the hair making it more manageable, free of knots and less frizzy.