Description: Rich in ricinoleic acid, Vitamin E, Omega-6 fatty acids and Omega-9 fatty acids. A beneficial, nutritive and wound healer oil for the skin and chapped lips. Promotes a healthier scalp providing hair growth and fighting dandruff keeping the hair soft and hydrated.
Precautions: Try applying a small amount on the skin as a patch test before use. Stop using if any allergic reaction appears. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil.
- Apply Castor Oil directly on the skin and foot as a moisturizer.
- Apply Castor Oil on chapped lips to moisturize them.
- On hair: Castor Oil enhance the health of the hair follicles and hence it promotes hair growth and protects against hair loss by creating a healthier environment on the scalp due to its moisturizing effect as it eases dandruff, supports the keratin in hair, making it stronger, smoother, and healthier.
- Dispense a few drops on your hand.
- gently massage into the scalp then follow by working through the strands.
- Wrap your hair for at least 2 hours then shower.
- Do it twice a week for best results.